♥♥Holding Hands♥♥

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, November 13

shit happen

anniversary? nothing much can i say but i hate u number 13.
today my anniversary but u left me without any sweet little thing.
7 months am with u but this few months back am all alone.
i have u u but it just ur shadow not the real u,i tried too hard to make u happy but then what u gave to me it just a piece of shit.

love? miss? yes i do love miss and all stuff towards u but it just at my part.
u? what do u feel to me is it love? hate? miss? or something else that i even dont know.
please make my day even just for once sayang and i will promise u that will be the best day ever.
miss all those sweet,cheeky,lovely moments with u.
am too miss u here,need u all the time.

give me some break so i can take a deep breath so we can fight again and again non stop.
when i want to get over it,u're the one started again the stupid conversation.
i know am a big girl now but sometimes big girl need someone to depend on and my shelter its u.
try to understand me. if i can follow what u want me to do why not u also do the same thing.






--------> happy 7months anniversary to u dear boyfriend





No comments: