♥♥Holding Hands♥♥

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, October 15

13 october 2010

already to days i deactivated my facebook account. why im doing this i also dont have any reason or i have but its a personal thing. im kinda like fucking addicted with this social networking so i decided to deactivated but at first place i was crazy dont know what to do but i have to be patient to get thru all this. patient is my key word or magic word for now but i have my limit la kan. HAHAA

sometimes im a bit jealousy when he started to add this girl that girl but i bear in mind it just social networking and they have their own rite to add people who they want but izit a rule that a guy must add a girl and a girl must add a guy? isn't that bullshit!
i know fb it just a social networking but u must have a limit la boy to add a girl and please think my feeling if u were in my shoes and i bet u will feel the same think kan.
if i cant do why u cant do the same thing? i try to understand u but u still hurt me.

just give me some times to recover from this pain and u also can do the same way as long as u know i still love u,need u and u're important to me.



P/s : i miss u and i want to be PAMPERED by YOU.





No comments: